Friday, February 21, 2014

surprise trip to visit the grandhumans!

can you keep a secret?

promise????

the human and i are going on a plane trip today to visit the grandhumans...and they don't know a thing!


i love plane trips! mostly because i get to snuggle in my cozy carrier at my human's feet.

my grandpaw human is turning 60 years old, so the human thought it would be nice if we flew up to surprise to him.

i'm really excited to say the least.


when we get there, can we make some bacon? and go for a walk? and cuddle with the grand humans? and...

we had a looooooooonnng layover in a city i've never been to, so we had lunch at a yummy-smelling seafood restaurant in between flights.


a restaurant that allows traveling pups to sit at the table with their humans? this is great! 

the human ordered a Bloody Mary to start, but i drank water - i'm only two years old after all. i don't think i would want to drink that stuff even if i was allowed to. bleh.

then, the human ordered a plate of fried calamari. i don't know what calamari is, and even though i wanted a taste, the human wouldn't give me any. she said it would upset my tummy.


if i can't eat this, i hope that you brought a lot bacon treats for me.

then, when we finally got on the next plane, i got scared by all the noises and hid in my carrier.


this plane is a lot bigger than the planes we normally fly on. what was that noise? and that one? and that? oh dear. i think i'll just hide in here.

but soon enough we were about to land! i stuck my head outside my carrier long enough to see this beautiful scene outside the window.

we're about to land! yippie! 

i can't wait to see the look on my grandhumans' face when we walk in the door!


i bet my grandhumans' faces will look like this!

here's to a fun-filled weekend of surprises! 

- rambo

5 comments:

  1. Have fun little one!! Ill bet they will be so excited to see you! Happy Birthday to your Grandpa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time with the humansgrands, Happy Birthday to Grandpa. Hope the weather is nice for your vacation. So proud of you to pass up the drink. Gator & Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. you lucky boy ,having great humans to take you everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rambo, I leave in Charlotte! If I knew you r here I went to meet you and take a pic with you , , nexttime let me know, ok? Have a great time! !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip rambo. Enjoy celebrating with your Grandpaw human.

    ReplyDelete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua