Tuesday, July 29, 2014

my new whistle activity monitor

i just got a package in the mail!

i love getting mail.

especially when it's for me.

when we (well, the human) opened the package, i found out it was a whistle activity monitor!


well? what is it?
the human told me that a whistle activity monitor attaches to my collar to track how many minutes per day i'm active...and how many minutes per day i'm resting. 

which made me a little concerned...i don't want her to know how much i sleep during the day while she's working hard at the office. she might end up putting me to work!



uh-oh. i don't want the human to know that i'm getting my beauty sleep while she's working like no tomorrow at the office...
...well, anyways...i'll deal with that later.

once we opened it and i got to see what it looked like, i started getting really excited. 


can we try it out now? how about now?!
but the human said we needed to set up the whistle app on her phone first.


that's not an activity monitor...that's a cookie!
i tried to help, but i guess in the end i wasn't very helpful.


i can do one of two things: lick it, or eat it. your choice.

finally, we secured the activity monitor on my collar and set up the app with all my personal data. now we're ready to go!


stay tuned! i'll be updating my progress and share my activity with you all in a blog post next month :)

- rambo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua