Saturday, January 4, 2014

i got a barkbox!

i got a barkbox today!

how long are you going to make me sit her and look at my barkbox? 

basically the best day ever.

this sure smells good. now if i could only figure out how to open it...

barkboxes are really hard to open. if you're a puppy at least.


trying to fit my whole mouth around the box and crunch it with my razor sharp puppy teeth...yeah, definitely didn't work.

so i tried standing on it and ripping at the cardboard. 

this doesn't seem to be working either.

but then...my human opened it for me!!!!!!!

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!!!!

and there were all these awesome toys and delicious smelling treats in there!

i refuse to look at the camera at a time like this.

i made sure to keep watch for suspicious humans, squirrels, and blowing leaves that might want to steal my barkbox from me.

a pup can never be too careful when it comes to protecting his barkbox.

my human started pulling out different treats and toys from the box to see what i wanted to nom on first.

that one looks pretty delicious.

I CHOOSE THIS ONE, HUMAN!

pleasepleasepleaseplease can i have it pleasepleaseplease

it was a pretty great surprise for a saturday afternoon!

this is the only picture my human could get of me looking at the camera. i guess you could say i was a little distracted by all the fun stuff in my new barkbox.

and guess what? barkbox wants to give my fans $5 their own barkbox subscription for their pups! use the code RAMBO at checkout, or just click this link and it will automatically apply it for you :)

barkboxes for all the pups!!!!!!!!!

- rambo

4 comments:

  1. Rambo...you put a smile on my face every time your Mommy post a blog. Your so darn cute. Thanks for the link..think I'm gonna sign Sebastian up for a BarkBox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sherry! sebastian will love getting a barkbox! just make sure you use the code or click the link that applies the code to get the $5 off! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I am going to sign up for a subscription, looks like a lot of neat things. What a nice surprise to get a gift after Christmas, of course Christmas lasts 12 days -- January 6th is the 12th day of Christmas. Maybe something else will come your way.
    Enjoy your treats and new toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think ellie will love a barkbox! they always send a lot of great treats and toys. my human likes the treats because they're usually all natural and made in the usa, and i like them because they're delicious! but the toys are my favorite. i once got a squeaky toy that only i can hear it squeak - how cool is that?! :) just make sure to use the code RAMBO to get $5 off :)

      Delete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua