Saturday, January 11, 2014

i got my cuddle clone today!

my cuddle clone came in the mail today!

my fans might remember a while back when i mentioned that the awesome humans at cuddle clones offered to send me my very own plush clone.

it takes them a few months to make each clone, since they're one of a kind!

anyways, i was really really excited.


i can't wait to see what he looks like!

so the human helped me open the box.


'scuse me human, but you're doing it wrong.

but i got so excited i decided to rip the packing paper out of the box myself.


I WANNA DO IT MYSELF. 

and then the human took him out of the box, and i was SO EXCITED!

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!

at first, i didn't really know what to think about him.


if you are a dog, how come you don't have a smell?

so of course i had to get to know him a little better. by sniffing his bum, obviously.


sir, you have the cleanest bum i have ever smelled.

then i tried to get him to play with me.


alright buddy, let's see what you got!

but he didn't really seem into it.


that's ok. i bet he's tired from his trip.

so i let him nap in my pup house for a while. i made sure to keep watch for intruders who might disrupt his sleep.


i think he likes my pup house. good thing i have two of them!

i think this is the beginning of a great friendship!


i can't wait to see what kind of adventures we go on together!

and by the way, if you want your very own cuddle clone for your pup, use the code RAMBO20 to get $20 off!!!! think of all the bacon you can buy with that money you saved. mmmmhmmm. and i loooove bacon. :)

- rambo

4 comments:

  1. A second BFF. Better send Luke a picture. Hope you have some fun times together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable. I wished I could mate him with my little Cavachon pup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I so have to get these of our Phineas and Ferb.!!!!! It's adorable, but you Rambo, the original is still cuter.!!! Nice to see you have such a cute new friend.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and Rambo is smiling! they r just the cutest little doggies together! Rambo, don't forget to share ur bacon lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua