Thursday, November 28, 2013

20 things i'm thankful for this thanksgiving

happy thanksgiving!


do i look like a pilgrim in this outfit?

i have a lot to be thankful for this year.

so i decided to make a list of 20 things i'm thankful for and share it with all of you!

ready?

awesome stuff i'm thankful for

1. squeaky toys

2. turkey...especially thanksgiving turkey

3. bacon

4. snuggly dog beds

5. my human

6. my sweet potato and chicken flavor puppy chow

7. my grandhumans!

8. my bff luke, even though i haven't seen him in a while

9. bacon

10. afternoon walks (or anytime walks!)

11. BELLY RUBS!

12. my teddy bear

13. NOT BATHS

14. bacon

15. my human's job, because even though she is gone for most of the day, she can buy me (almost) all the toys i want :)

16. facebook and facebook pages!

17. my favorite blue striped hoodie

18. my skateboard...that i'm still learning how to ride

19. bacon

20...AND ALL OF YOU!

thank you for being such awesome facebook fans! i never though i would ever get to this point, and it's all because of you. it makes me (and my human!) so happy to know that you enjoy seeing my pictures, following my adventures, and reading my blog. i'm so excited to see where this takes all of us!

ok, enough with the sappy stuff. let's go eat some TURKEY!

this is my "i'm ready for turkey" face. 
- rams

3 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving Rambo, to you and your human. You summed it up you have a lot to be thankful for and we your fans have a lot to be thankful for...you with your wonderful spirit to cheer us up and warm our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh!! how cute u're!! I saw a lot of bacon thankful up there !!!LOL !!
    Happy Thanksgiving sweetie & to ur human as u say !!
    Like u a lot...so go eat ur turky puppy chew stripe..
    smoutch smoutch xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy thanksgiving Rambo, surrounded by your humans' love <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua