Sunday, November 17, 2013

off to see the grandhumans!

the human and i are going on a trip! 


and wheeere exactly are we going on such short notice, human?

she's going to some sort of boring work convention, but its close to my grandhumans, so i get to stay at their house for a few days!


i had a really hard time packing today.



yep, this should be good for a weekend at the grandhumans.
i wanted to pack my purple elephant, orange ball, yellow ball, red dragon, favorite rope toy, my dog times newspaper, tastiest bone, warmest wooly sweater, favorite blue sweatshirt, polo shirt, plaid shirt, two bags of my favorite bacon treats, bow tie, superman costume, and blue and red sunglasses. 


i wanted to pack REAL bacon too, but the human drew the line at refrigerated items. 

but it didn't all fit in my owl backpack.


i had to eliminate some things, and i wasn't happy about it. 

what if i didn't pack my purple elephant, or blue sunglasses, or extra bag of treats, and i needed them when i was at the grandhumans house? 



packing is exhausting. i think it's time to take a nap.

after i finally figured out what to pack, we were off to the airport!

i love riding in the car. especially in my favorite pink dog bed.



i'm still mad that you made me leave my purple elephant at home. *hmph*

when we got to the airport, i made friends with a really nice human in a blue uniform.



i could hang out here all day.
and i had some fun making the humans luggage weigh more than it actually did...hehe.


it says i weight HOW much?!
and then it was time to go through security! 


i hope they don't confiscate my bacon treats.
i made sure to take everything out of my pockets before going through the metal detector, just like they asked. 

but then the human told me something awful: i had to go into my little red carrier if i wanted to be allowed to go past security.



i was having a good time, why do you have to put me in here and ruin all the fun?
i don't mind my carrier, but i was having so much fun meeting everyone in the airport. 

then we finally boarded the plane and took off! 
i forgot how much fun it is to look out the window of a plane. 



what do you mean i have bed head? i've barely been asleep for 5 minutes!
but soon i got tired...
and decided to take a nap. 



hopefully when i wake up we will have landed and i
can see my grandhumans!


- rambo

2 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip Rambo...don't forget to post pictures and let us know how your doing... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels to you Rambo. Make sure you get your frequent flyer points.

    ReplyDelete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua