Tuesday, December 10, 2013

holiday bloopers!

sometimes, pictures don't work out the way they're supposed to.

to get one really cute shot of me, my human has to take a lot of un-cute pictures. 

i guess you could say i have a lot of bloopers from photo sessions with my human.

who, me? take an un-cute picture? you're kidding, right?

i haven't shared my bloopers with my fans before. 

they're kind of embarrassing, to be honest.

but after a lot of unsuccessful holiday photo shoots with my human in the living room this month, i decided it was time to share some of my funniest outtakes with all of you.

as long as you promise not to laugh.

promise? 

here are some of the silliest photos i've taken this season :)

1. i call this one the "grumpy pilgrim." you can tell exactly how i feel about this dumb hat in this picture.

the reason why the pilgrims wore this kind of stuff is because they didn't have cameras or social media back then. 

2. me doing my best "unhappy santa paws" impression. yep, i definitely i nailed it.


let's leave the santa outfit-wearing responsibilities to santa, ok? i feel ridiculous.

3. pretty sure this photo speaks for itself. it has "annoyed little furry elf" written all over it.

you want to know what i'm thinking? just look at my face.

4. not sure why the human didn't get the hint that this just wasn't going to work after taking the previous photo.

this is the dumbest outfit i've ever worn. ever.

5. alright, so this next outfit wasn't so bad, but i look pretty dumb in this picture. i call it "doofy elf with weird-looking ears." 

uh, am i supposed to be able to see while wearing this thing?

6. and this is my best interpretation of a sleepy-looking reindeer wearing a polka dot scarf.


yaaaaaaaawn, are we done yet?


7. and here we have a picture of me doing my best impression of my human after she has a few glasses of eggnog.

hey human! this is me doing my best "whoops i just drank another glass of eggnog" impression of you. 

8. but we always (well, almost always) get at least one good shot in the end.

i'm giving you my best adorable face so we can get this over with already.

happy holidays! 

- rambo

16 comments:

  1. Even with your bloopers you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with your bloopers you make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rambo, thank you for always making me smile! Love you and all your photos! Big ((HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you as an elf Rambo. I will have to say you always put a smile on my face and make my day. :) Hugs & Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish my pups would at least be able to get a few blooper shots. They never stay still, so I enjoy all of your Christmas outfits. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable ALL of them. thanks for sharing they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rambo. There isn't an embarrassing photo out of all of these. You are a born model & it comes naturally. Remember we are our own worst critics. And you have nothing to criticize. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rambo, you are so precious! You always make me smile! By the way, love the doofy elf one! That's coming from one doofy elf to another!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's absolutely darling. We have so many terrible photos of our dogs but I always keep them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rambo,
    You are so Gorgeous. Creature like you and I gives life extension to our masters...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing! I love to see you every day! Enjoy your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so adorable and all of your photos are just wonderful you look so beautiful in all of the ones I seen,keep on showing us more of you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rambo - Love your Blog - Thank you for making me smile - Murphy

    ReplyDelete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua