Monday, December 23, 2013

i met santa today!

when i woke up today, i knew it would be a great day. and guess what? i met santa!

first, the human brushed me so i looked all nice and fresh. we picked out a festive collar for me to wear, and then the human, the grandhuman and i drove to the mall (not sure why santa lives here, but oh well).


"enter here" means i am about to meet santa for the second time in my life! yay!

we stood in line forever and ever.


'scuse me sir, but is this the way to see santa?

but i had a lot of fun looking cute...and meeting the other kids in the line, of course.


this is what my surprise face will look like when santa tells me i've been a good boy!

there were these really weird mirror things in the meet-santa waiting area.


wait a second, is this really what i look like?

and i couldn't figure out if it was the mirror that made me look long and thin one second, and then short and wide the next second...or if it was me. 


WHAT IS THIS MAGIC!?

and THEN...it was time to meet santa!


sir, i need to sniff you out, hold on for oneeee second.

he got down on the floor to play with me. then i gave him some sniffs and licks, once i decided he was a nice man, of course.


hold still! i don't give just ANYONE a kiss on the mouth.

and then i very nonchalantly told him what i wanted for christmas.

you can't even tell i'm whispering in his ear that i want a new squeaky, a whole bag of bacon treats, and a paw-activated belly-rub machine. 

and THEN santa said, "you've been a very good pup this year!" which made me very happy (but not really surprised at all).

i really tried to look surprised when he told me this, but i kinda knew it was coming. oh well.

i had a great time meeting santa for the second time in my life! 

man, being good for one more WHOLE year is going to be hard.

merry christmas and happy holidays everyone!

- rambo

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you had a great time with Santa, plus he told you that you had been good all year. Being good for another year shouldn't be too hard....it just takes a little practice.
    Hopefully you will get those bacon treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Rambo, you are one beautiful dog who is very much loved . Happy Xmas to you and your humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your humans, cute stuff! You are adorable and I'm sure you can pull off being good for another year…you are PRECIOUS, Rambo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and all your humans Rambo.!!! You ROCK.!!!! Love the pictures of you with Santa, and thanks to you, next year I will make it a point to take my Phineas & Ferb to see him. I didn't know you fur babies could go into the mall for your pictures and love your fancy Christmas collar.! Have a very happy and blessed new year as well.!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey susan! here's my human's secret to getting me in to see santa: she just walked me in the mall (well, she held me). normally we go everywhere together, and if a store kicks us out, oh well, their loss! but if you are afraid of getting kicked out (some malls and stores are more strict than others!) check with your local petsmart or petco, they usually have a saturday in december where santa comes in and takes pics with the pups (and other 4 legged animals!).

      Delete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua