Thursday, October 31, 2013

how to choose your halloween costume

today i decided to pick out my halloween costume.

i have a lot of costumes in my costume box, but i wanted to try on my sheriff outfit first.

hold it right there partnah! stop in the name of the paw!
but then i remembered i wore this costume last year.

crap. what will my fans think if i wear the same costume i wore for last halloween?
so i went back into my costume box and found my gnome costume.
do i look like i belong in the garden?
but wasn't thrilled with this option either.
i can't see. how am i supposed to go trick-o-treating if i can't see?
so i protested the gnome costume until the human picked out something else.
this. sucks.
next i put on my dragon costume.

you can call me "dragon breath" any day!
but i wasn't thrilled with this choice either.

i don't think i want to be a sparkly green dragon anymore.
so back to the costume box i went.

this time, i found my cow costume, but i quickly realized that this wasn't the right one, either.

GET. THIS. THING. OFF. OF. ME. IT'S. ITCHY.
before she helped me take it off, the human snapped a funny picture of my hair all fluffed up after my cow-costume tantrum.

are you going to post this on facebook?
luckily, i got to put on one of my favorite costumes next...my scary lion costume!

what do you mean i don't look scary? i'm terrifying!
but...i wasn't really feeling this one either.
it's kind of hard to see. plus, i still look like myself. boooorrrring.
i was running out of choices!

then i remembered that the human bought me a lobster costume at marshall's the other day.

what do you mean i look crabby? don't you mean lobster-y?
but for some reason, i just couldn't get into character, so i decided this wasn't the one.

but even though i LOOK like a lobster, i don't FEEL like a lobster. this isn't the costume for me.
so next i decided to give my pumpkin costume a try.

i don't know how i feel about being one of these lumpy orange things for halloween.
even though the hat was pretty cool, it made me feel kind of dumb.

this costume makes my butt look big, doesn't it?
the human wanted me to give it a chance because i looked "sooooo cute," but i wasn't having it.
if you could take this off of me, that would be great.
so i protested this costume, too.

this is how much i DON'T want to be a pumpkin this year.

but then...i found my fire fighter outfit!

i forgot i had this! isn't it great?
and i knew i had found my halloween costume!
now lets go find some fire hydrants!
happy halloween everyone!

-rambo

7 comments:

  1. you look absolutly adorable with all your costumes...you're a very sweet puppy...a big hug!!!happy halloween (sorry for my bad english)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutly adorable with all your costumes°°°you're a very sweet puppy :) have a great halloween...a big hug and sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rambo, so many choices of costumes. You would look good in any one of them, but being a fireman is a good choice. I would have thought you might have been a Boston Red Sox's player since they won the World Series and we know you are a Red Sox fan!! Have a great Halloween, and enjoy trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Rambo! You look great in all of them, but I do love the gnome. I live in England, so I am partial to them. Hope you got loads of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. -I love them all, but I live in England, so I'm partial to the gnome. Hope you got loads treats. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute.. love them all and Rambo's personality makes them all more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rambo, you looked great in all you costumes,and your favorite, the fireman, was an excellent choice, for we people need to recognize how important it is to be of service in our community. I am happy that you enjoyed you halloween fun.

    ReplyDelete

 
Rambo The Puppy © 2013.

Design by Melissa Paniagua